- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals virtual/ remote training
april 14 : 13:00 - april 17 : 16:00 CEST€990
This classroom-based course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL REMOTE TRAINING SPREAD OVER 4 till 5 DAYS (depending on speed of trainees), 3 HOURS PER DAY FROM 1PM TILL 4PM
You’ll learn how to:
- Connect to your data, edit and save a data source
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Use Reference Lines to highlight elements of your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions
- Share your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.