Tableau Desktop I Fundamentals training – online classroom 16-17 Nov 2021
november 16 : 09:00 - november 17 : 17:00 CET€395
November 16 + 17, 2021 – 09:00/17:00
Location: online classroom
Tableau Desktop I training is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background. Tableau Desktop I training is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualisations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
- Connect to your data, edit and save a data source
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Use Reference Lines to highlight elements of your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- and more…
If you would like to get more information about the training, click on the button below
More Info Register
International Events from The Information Lab: