Pricing public classroom: not available
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server distributed architecture and High Availability configuration. The knowledge and skills acquired are best geared toward those architecting and administering enterprise deployments of Tableau Server as well as those who will be involved in customer installations of Tableau Server. Note: This class is taught using a Windows server environment.
We will explore:
- In-depth analysis of Tableau Server architecture
- Tableau Server in the enterprise environment
- Tableau Center of Excellence
- Your Service model and goals
- The Server processes and functions
- Automating Server Tasks
- Upgrading scenarios via scripting
- Configuring for performance
- High availability
- Load testing Tableau Server
- SSO authentication and embedding
Request your online training:
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.