Tableau Server Administration Training
Pricing public classroom: not available
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
Tableau Server Administration training
This session concentrates on the administration of Tableau Server, both from a System Administrator and Content Administrator point of view. The session is often best delivered in a workshop style format, where the instructor introduces a topic, explains the concepts and realms of possibilities for the setup and maintenance of the Server, and then discusses with the group on their use cases, working through options, with the aim of ending the day with a clear set of best practices that the IT support team can implement.
Tableau Server Administration training content
- Understand the system administration activities of running a Tableau Server
- Installing and configuring a single-server Tableau Server installation in an enterprise environment
- Upgrading a single-server installation to a new version
- How to automate backups
- Understanding Tableau Server components
- Monitoring server status
- Command-line utilities and REST API
- Understand the capabilities of content management and how to set up the taxonomy of the Tableau Server
- Users, groups, and sites
- Data sources and extracts
- Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions
- Authorisation and permission
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 10 people.
Request your online training:
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.