Level: intermediate (need some level of data knowledge)
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person – Location: Amsterdam
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course covers the features of Tableau Prep. Attendees to this course are expected to have experience working with data.
The course learning objectives are as follows
- What data Tableau Desktop works well with, and how to shape data appropriately to get maximum flexibility from Tableau Desktop
- How Tableau Prep folds into the Analytic Cycle
- The terminology used in Tableau Prep
- Data sampling in Prep
- How to create and understand flows that address common scenarios that users encounter in data preparation
- Data exploration and validation techniques
Attendees to this course will receive both a printed manual from Tableau, complete with many examples and exercises, as well as electronic training content.
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 15 people.
Next classroom workshop:
- 29th November – 09:30 – 12:00
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.