Level: intermediate (need some level of data knowledge)
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person – Location: Amsterdam
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course covers the features of Tableau Prep. Attendees to this course are expected to have experience working with data.
The course learning objectives are as follows
- What data Tableau Desktop works well with, and how to shape data appropriately to get maximum flexibility from Tableau Desktop
- How Tableau Prep folds into the Analytic Cycle
- The terminology used in Tableau Prep
- Data sampling in Prep
- How to create and understand flows that address common scenarios that users encounter in data preparation
- Data exploration and validation techniques
Attendees to this course will receive both a printed manual from Tableau, complete with many examples and exercises, as well as electronic training content.
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 15 people.
Next classroom workshop:
- 29th November – 09:30 – 12:00