Level: beginner to intermediate
Days: 3 online
Pricing public classroom: € 1.875 per person – Location: Amsterdam
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
A fast-paced three day course covering fundamental and intermediate Tableau topics. This course provides comprehensive Tableau training for students who thrive in a swiftly moving class and prefer to come up to speed on new technology quickly. Desktop I & II: Accelerated teaches concepts, techniques, and shortcuts to create Tableau data visualization competency in the shortest amount of time possible.
This is the training for me:
Do you need more info?
You’ll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks
Would you rather follow something less fast paced?
If you’d like to follow only the beginners course and focus on the fundamentals, then Tableau Desktop I is the training for you.
If you’d like to only focus on the intermediate/advanced topics then we suggest Tableau Desktop II.
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English.
Next online sessions:
The registrations will close 1 week before the training. The class will take place only when there are at least 2 subscribers.
- 24-24-26th August – classroom
- 28-29-30th September
The location of our classroom trainings is to be defined. This is because we will select the best location based on the subscribers, so that the trainees will have to travel the least possible.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.