Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person – Location: Amsterdam
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course covers complex features of Tableau in depth. Attendees to this course are expected to have an advanced-level working knowledge of the product prior to attending. Users that attend the course must have a solid understanding of calculations before attending this course.
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- How to use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Real world business scenario examples
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 15 people.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.