Tableau Desktop II Training
Level: intermediate to advanced
Days: online 2
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person on location in Amsterdam or € 990 for online
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
Tableau Desktop II training – online and classroom
Tableau Desktop II training covers the more complex features of the software in depth and builds upon the knowledge gained from the Introduction to Tableau course. Attendees of Tableau Desktop II training are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of the product prior to attending. Users that attend the course armed with specific use-case questions and data problems are likely to get the most out of the course.
Tableau Desktop II training content
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations
- Use complex calculations, incorporating user input parameters to manipulate data in many ways
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data
- Understand the difference between data joining and data blending, when to use one of the other and the advantages and limitations of both approaches
- Understand how to optimize a Tableau workbook for performance, both from a design and technological standpoint
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
Training material and extra benefits
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
Next Tableau Desktop II Training sessions and locations
The registrations will close 1 week before the training. The class will take place only when there are at least 2 subscribers.
- 21-22nd September from 09:00 to 17:00 – online
This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English.
The location of our classroom trainings is to be defined. This is because we will select the best location based on the subscribers, so that the trainees will have to travel the least possible. We will offer the training following all the covid-19 guidelines indicated by the Dutch government.
You might also be interested in
Do you already master the Tableau Desktop II skills? Then we advise you Tableau Desktop III – Advanced Training . Contact us if you are interested in this training. Do you have a greater need for the basic elements of Tableau? Then we recommend our Tableau Desktop I – Fundamentals Training . Do you want to combine the Desktop I training with Dekstop II? Then choose Tableau Desktop I&II (combo) , our most popular training.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.