Level: intermediate to advanced
Days: online 2
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person on location in Amsterdam or € 990 for online
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course covers the more complex features of Tableau in depth and builds upon the knowledge gained from the Introduction to Tableau course. Attendees to this course are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of the product prior to attending. Users that attend the course armed with specific use-case questions and data problems are likely to get the most out of the course.
This is the training for me:
Do you need more info?
You’ll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations
- Use complex calculations, incorporating user input parameters to manipulate data in many ways
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data
- Understand the difference between data joining and data blending, when to use one of the other and the advantages and limitations of both approaches
- Understand how to optimize a Tableau workbook for performance, both from a design and technological standpoint
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
Other trainings that might be interesting:
If you already master the Tableau skills of this training, then we suggest you Tableau Desktop III – Advanced. This training is not available online at the moment, however you can always get in contact with us to request a private training.
If you would like a training more focused on the basics we suggest you Tableau Desktop I – Fundamentals. This training is available online as well.
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English.
Next online sessions:
The registrations will close 1 week before the training. The class will take place only when there are at least 2 subscribers.
- 27-28th July
- 19-20th August – classroom
- 21-22nd September
The location of our classroom trainings is to be defined. This is because we will select the best location based on the subscribers, so that the trainees will have to travel the least possible.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.