Level: intermediate to advanced
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person – Location: Amsterdam
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This course covers the more complex features of Tableau in depth and builds upon the knowledge gained from the Introduction to Tableau course. Attendees to this course are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of the product prior to attending. Users that attend the course armed with specific use-case questions and data problems are likely to get the most out of the course.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations
- Use complex calculations, incorporating user input parameters to manipulate data in many ways
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data
- Understand the difference between data joining and data blending, when to use one of the other and the advantages and limitations of both approaches
- Understand how to optimize a Tableau workbook for performance, both from a design and technological standpoint
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 15 people.
Next classroom session:
- 11-12th December – 09:30 – 17:00
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.