Tableau Desktop I Training
Level: beginner to intermediate
Days: 2 online
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person on location in Amsterdam or € 990 for online
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
Tableau Desktop I training – online and classroom
Tableau Desktop I training is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background. Tableau Desktop I training is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualisations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
Tableau Desktop I training content
- Connect to your data, edit and save a data source
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Use Reference Lines to highlight elements of your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions
- Share your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web
Training material and extra benefits
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
Next Tableau Desktop I Training sessions and locations
The registrations will close 1 week before the training. The class will take place only when there are at least 2 subscribers.
- 14-15th September from 09:00 to 17:00 – online
This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English unless all participants are Dutch speakers.
The location of our classroom trainings is to be defined. This is because we will select the best location based on the subscribers, so that the trainees will have to travel the least possible. We will offer the training following all the covid-19 guidelines indicated by the Dutch government.
You might also be interested in
Do you already master the Tableau Desktop I skills? Then we advise you Tableau Desktop II Intermediate Training . This training is also available online and in class. If you want to combine the Desktop I training with Dekstop II, we suggest you choose Tableau Desktop I&II, our most popular training.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.