Level: beginner to intermediate
Days: 2 online
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person on location in Amsterdam or € 990 for online
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This training course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
This is the training for me:
Do you need more info?
You’ll learn how to:
- Connect to your data, edit and save a data source
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Use Reference Lines to highlight elements of your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions
- Share your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web
Do you already master these skills?
If you already master the Tableau skills of this training, then we suggest you Tableau Desktop II – Intermediate. This training is available online as well.
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English.
Next online sessions:
The registrations will close 1 week before the training. The class will take place only when there are at least 2 subscribers.
- 20-21st July from 10:00 to 18:00
- 17-18th August from 09:00 to 17:00 – classroom
- 14-15th September from 09:00 to 17:00
The location of our classroom trainings is to be defined. This is because we will select the best location based on the subscribers, so that the trainees will have to travel the least possible.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.