Level: beginner to intermediate
Days: classroom 2 – online 5 afternoons
Pricing public classroom: € 1.250 per person on location in Amsterdam or € 990 for online
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
This training course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data, regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
You’ll learn how to:
- Connect to your data, edit and save a data source
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Use Reference Lines to highlight elements of your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions
- Share your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
This course can be delivered onsite for a group of up to 15 people, for the face to face and the online training. The open classroom training will be in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost and easy to reach by public transport or car (you can park at our office). Training will be in English.
Next online classroom sessions:
Next classroom sessions:
- 25-26th May 2020
- 27-28th July 2020
- 28-29th September 2020
- 26-27th October 2020
- 14-15th December 2020
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.