Tableau Accelerated Combo Training
Level: beginner to intermediate
Days: 3 online
Pricing public classroom: € 1.875 per person
Pricing onsite: ask for quote
Tableau accelerated combo training – online and classroom
Tableau accelerated combo training is a fast-paced three day course covering fundamental and intermediate Tableau topics. This course provides comprehensive Tableau training for students who thrive in a swiftly moving class and prefer to come up to speed on new technology quickly. Tableau accelerated (Desktop I & II) combo training teaches concepts, techniques, and shortcuts to create Tableau data visualisation competency in the shortest amount of time possible.
Tableau accelerated combo training content
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Learn how to make your visualisations perform as well as possible. For this you will learn how to use the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks
Training material and extra benefits
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises, as well as a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep.
The registrations to the training will close one week before the training date. The training will take place only when a minimum of two trainees register. This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people. Training will be in English unless all participants are Dutch speakers.
- 10-11-12 August
- 21-22-23 September
- 26-27-28 October
You might also be interested in
Do you only need the basic elements of Tableau? We recommend our Tableau Desktop I – Fundamentals Training . If you only want to focus on the advanced elements, we suggest Tableau Desktop II – Intermediate or Tableau Desktop III Advanced training.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.