Tableau Desktop II Training
Level: intermediate to advanced
Days: 2 (from 09:00 till 17:00)
# trainees: min 4, max 15
Pricing virtual online training:
€ 1.260 € 395 per person (until Jan22)
Tableau Desktop II training – online and classroom
Tableau Desktop II training covers the more complex features of the software in depth and builds upon the knowledge gained from the Introduction to Tableau course. Attendees of Tableau Desktop II training are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of the product prior to attending. Users that attend the course armed with specific use-case questions and data problems are likely to get the most out of the course.
Tableau Desktop II training content
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations
- Use complex calculations, incorporating user input parameters to manipulate data in many ways
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data
- Understand the difference between data joining and data blending, when to use one of the other and the advantages and limitations of both approaches
- Understand how to optimize a Tableau workbook for performance, both from a design and technological standpoint
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
Training material and extra benefits
Attendees to this course will receive electronic training content with many examples and exercises.
Optional: for extra € 100 you will get a full year of e-Learning including Desktop I, II, III and Prep, so you can keep on practicing to become a data rockstar!
Click on Register button to see all training dates, or go to Calendar to see complete overview of all our events and training sessions. The registrations to the training will close one week before the training date. The training will take place only when a minimum of 4 trainees register. This course can be delivered on our online training platform to a max of 15 people, so we can give all the necessary attention to all trainees. Training will be in English unless all participants are Dutch speakers.
You might also be interested in
Do you already master the Tableau Desktop II skills? Then we advise you Tableau Desktop III – Advanced Training . Contact us if you are interested in this training. Do you have a greater need for the basic elements of Tableau? Then we recommend our Tableau Desktop I – Fundamentals Training . Do you want to combine the Desktop I training with Dekstop II? Then choose Tableau Desktop I&II (combo) , our most popular training.
Our training courses are delivered to groups of up to 15 people. Due to our schedule and the limited number of places we ask you to respect our cancellation policy.
If you want to cancel or move your reservation, you can do so for free up to 7 days before the training. When canceling or moving 7 or fewer days before the training, we will charge 50% of the costs. If you cancel or move the training within 48h before the start of the training, we will charge the full amount.